Upcoming changes for 2020 ranking season
1. Nation, Republic and Region cups now demand a confirmed cat profile for participation. Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least a month before the event to ensure it is properly accounted.
2.“Club Cup” Fun-Show is now added for clubs to host. Only those cats with hosting club in their profile may compete.
A club may only host one Club Cup every year.
A cat may only compete in Club Cup in a year.
3.“Jubilee Show” format added for 5-, 10- and 15-year old clubs, has a score multiplier of 2 and only available to confirmed clubs showing their registration certificate. Please, contact email@example.com at least a month before the event to ensure it is properly accounted.
4. Fun Show rules adjusted.
5. Show-Office licensing fees have been adjusted
Show hosting and manual results upload:
1 category = 1250 rub./judgment
2 category = 1500 rub./judgment
3 category = 1750 rub./judgment
4 category = 2000 rub./judgment
Manual results upload only:
1 category = 2250 rub./judgment
2 category = 2750 rub./judgment
3 category = 3250 rub./judgment
4 category = 3750 rub./judgment
6. Checking and verifying National, Republic and Region Cup fun-show documents and accounting for the show appropriately: 3000 rub.
7. ... Show hosting software payment and show closure window is changed to 2 weeks after the show. ...
8. According to numerous requests, points for HP class are added, and will appear in 2020 ranking season, after the 2019 season is closed.
9. To comply with GDPR requirements and better data protection Top Cat rating will be separated from the Show-Office software, (estimated roll-out in mid-January).
The accounts are shared, no new registration is required.
The change makes aims to make control over data more efficient and streamlined for clubs, breeders will still apply to cat shows via TopCat interface.
A number of less notable overhauls and improved stability are on the way.
Please, navigate to your profile and tick the following:
"I allow my phone number and e-mail to be visible to show hosts"
Without this permission, it will be almost impossible for show host to contact you.
TopCat GDPR compliance update.
As of now:
1. Unregistered user profiles will no longer show up on site, even in management section.
2. Filling in the «Owner» field is no longer a requirement in cat profile. When editing a participation request you will now see the new «Owner» field, that should be filled in, manually if the owner is not registered. Filled name will be displayed in Catalogue and following documents.