Smile is the best gift!
Brigitte Peppermans (Belgium) answers the Top Cat questions, the expert of All Breed WCF
- What was the name of your first cat?
My first cat's name was Twiki and he was a house hold cat.
- How old were you, when you first got a pedigree cat?
It was in 1981. I was 34 years old.
- What breed was your first cat?
It was Persian. I started breeding Persian and Exotic and was successful in it for 10 years. Then I started breeding Devon Rex. In 1994 I started breeding Sphynx and I am devoted to this breed since then, thou I have only old neuter now in my house. You can find my cattery name – GORIAKIS – in many modern Sphynx pedigrees.
- Whom do you like more in Sphynx: males of females? Why?
I like both. Sphynx are incredible! They are half monkeys, half dogs, half children and half cats. They possess unique ability to perform shenanigans for everyone's entertainment. They can fly like a bird on your shoulder and are skillful in climbing atop doors and bookshelves. They love human attention, no, they demand it! And Sphynxes may be mischievous and lovely as children.
- Where do you think are the best Sphynx cats on the show now (country, city)?
The best Sphynx cats now are in Russia and Ukraine.
- What is your zodiac sign? (date of birth)
I am Fish. 24 February.
- What type of rest do you prefer? (active, on the beach, meditation, etc)
I am a beach woman! I love SSS (sun, sand and sea)!
- What is your favorite country? City?
My favorite country is Turkey, where people are lovely and kind. I love Antalya.
- What is your favorite dish?
It is a good steak. Preferably bloody:)
- What is your favorite drink?
Coffee. A good coffee!
- Do you have hobbies besides cats?
I love to read, I love music. I love to travel.
- What is your «ideal present»?
Present… Just a friendly smile! And … parfume…
- What is you life-credo or life-motto?
Be happy and tomorrow is the other day!
"GORIAKIS" cattery website: http://goriakis.com/